108/108 Roaring Skies: Winona (Full Art/Ultra Rare)

108/108 from the Roaring Skies expansion – Winona (full art/ultra rare). Card is mint/never played.

Picture is a scan of the actual card you’ll receive.

Old Price: $8.76

Price: $7.56

You save: $1.20

Loading Updating cart…

109/108 Roaring Skies: Energy Switch (Secret Rare)

109/108 Energy Switch from the Roaring Skies expansion (secret rare). Card is mint/never played.

Picture is a scan of the actual card you’ll receive.

Price: $5.48

Loading Updating cart…

Canada VS The World Ovechkin Autograph (A-A0 The Game/Vault)

Up for your consideration is an authentic Ovechkin autographed card from The Game/Vault (Canada VS The World).

Card is in great shape – no wear or tear and was pretty much pulled and thrown into a penny sleeve/top loader.

Price: $90.00

Loading Updating cart…

Sid Abel (Autographed Card)

– If your item sells on an eCommerce website, such as eBay, which traditionally takes about 15% of the final value sale price, I'll mirror the fees up to 40%. You'll receive the remaining 60% of the purchase price back via a money transfer or PayPal transfer the same day I receive payment from the buyer.
- If your item sells on a website that doesn't have a fee or payment structure, such as Kijiji, I'll keep 40% of the sale price myself.
- Expensive items (>$5000) the fee will be negotiable.

- Unique items that can't be found in retail stores.
- Items that aren't broken or severely damaged.

- Studious research in valuing your item appropriately for maximized profitability, and detailed invoices when an item sells to see exactly where all the money went.
- Well-wrought descriptions detailing any flaws or strengths of your item, on auction websites, my own website or other websites.
- Free HD resolution pictures taken with a nice expensive camera/scanner.
- No selling premiums or fees. Likewise, no low ball offers will be accepted (like some consignment places) that just auction everything for pennies to clear out inventory or stock.
- A decade of experience selling on auction websites such as eBay and shipping fragile items with care.
- Various contacts that allow me to advertise in certain physical stores, buy wholesale, etc, that might allow you to directly sell to them instead of an individual person.
- Possible full cash offers if the item personally interests me.
- Same day money transfers when your item sells.
- (Often) same day communication if you have any questions or concerns.
Sid Abel - one of the players (also deceased) that played with the late, rx illness great, ask Gordie Howe. What a great card to have signed! Pictured, order is Sid on the front post-retirement and on the back shows his NHL career stats. Likely an 8 or 9 if sent to be graded by PSA/DNA, the card itself is in great shape with very minimal wear.


Autograph is crisp, and nicely placed, too.

Price: $25.00

Loading Updating cart...

Toys R’ Us (Sealed Geodude Promo Card)

Geodude Promo card handed out at Toys R' Us (sealed).

Picture is a scan of the actual card you’ll receive.

Price: $8.00

Loading Updating cart...