- Fine China
- Trading Cards
- Video Games
Breath of Fire III (PSP)
– If your item sells on an eCommerce website,
- If your item sells on a website that doesn't have a fee or payment structure, such as Kijiji, I'll keep 40% of the sale price myself.
- Expensive items (>$5000) the fee will be negotiable.
WHAT CAN YOU GIVE ME?
- Unique items that can't be found in retail stores.
- Items that aren't broken or severely damaged.
WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU?
- Studious research in valuing your item appropriately for maximized profitability, and detailed invoices when an item sells to see exactly where all the money went.
- Well-wrought descriptions detailing any flaws or strengths of your item, on auction websites, my own website or other websites.
- Free HD resolution pictures taken with a nice expensive camera/scanner.
- No selling premiums or fees. Likewise, no low ball offers will be accepted (like some consignment places) that just auction everything for pennies to clear out inventory or stock.
- A decade of experience selling on auction websites such as eBay and shipping fragile items with care.
- Various contacts that allow me to advertise in certain physical stores, buy wholesale, etc, that might allow you to directly sell to them instead of an individual person.
- Possible full price cash offers if the item personally interests me.
- Same day money transfers when your item sells.
- (Often) same day communication if you have any questions or concerns.
Breath of Fire III for the PSP. Comes complete with the manual and case. Nearly a 10/10, information pills barely used and from a smoke free/pet free environment. Mint copy of an export (PAL) game.
The manual is very crisp and likely never been read, or read a handful of times, and the case/disc show extremely minimal wear.